Saturday, May 2, 2009

The graphic design/programmer

On Monday (I was retelling my weekend all week, so haven't gotten to Monday yet!) I was dressed all cute because I was going to my dinner group that night. It just so happened that our graphic designer and his web programmer guy were meeting with my boss on a separate issue, so I finally got to meet the programmer guy, who I've communicated with on the phone and by email for like a year at least. I knew he was interested in me after our last conversation. We're on linkedin together, and I have a photo up, so he knows what I look like. He's kinda cute, but, I dunno. So Monday I go in to meet him and I can tell he's totally into me. It was rather exhilarating!! I was all giggles when they left, but... My coworker really wants me to date him, but today I finally just said I can't see it. He's gonna really like me, and I'm gonna be not that into him, I can already tell.

I had to call him to get him to do some adjustment on our website around December, and he answers and says, "I just got robbed!" So I calmly told him to hang up and call the police. But it was just weird. Like, he's working (at home, I think) and someone in the middle of the day walked in and stole his laptop? My coworker related the story of how her neighbor always leaves his garage door open and hangs out in the backyard doing stuff, and one day people entered through the garage into his house and robbed him. But honestly, I think that's weird too! So ever since this robbery thing, I've kept him off the mental potentials list.

So that's that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you find him physically attractive?

Almost in America said...

Eh. Not exactly.

Government Attorney said...

I can't help myself...burglary...not robbery (unless he was sitting right there using the laptop while the person took it). I feel better now...

Almost in America said...

True, true.