Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've been rejected for not being a sun-lover

The guy that said he likes to shop for vintage clothes also asked me what beach I go to - and I don't, really. I don't really like hanging out in the sun. I sunburn easily, I don't want to damage my skin, and I don't really enjoy being in the sun. So I kinda avoid it. I play tennis in the evening, I walk in the shade, etc.

So I wrote this: Honestly I'm not much of a beach person. I don't really like being in direct sunlight - vanity, and it just gets sort of hot! If that's a deal breaker, I understand. Do you go to the beach a lot? Haulover? Ha ha! (Haulover is the nude beach)

He wrote back: Hmm, although you are a beautiful attractive women, im not sure we would be a good match if your not a real beach kinda person. I spend most of my free time there. I live on Normandie Isle 3 blocks from the beach. I love riding my bike there. Anything to do with the sun, Im all over it :)

I already had suspicions that our fashion issues would clash, and he's not so hot that I'm crying or anything, so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not like the sounds of him from the start....the clothes thing was too weird and he sounds immature.Did he ever indicate he had a MIND?

Almost in America said...

You mean hanging out on the beach and shopping for clothes doesn't sound like what I do all day?