Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tuesday night

I went out with my friend for Drinko de Mayo - the plan was to go back to the same billiards place because the likes this guy that was gonna be there. I wasn't dying to go, but I wanted to go out and she was bringing some nice girls. I didn't think my fling would be there. It was definitely a nice evening, pretty relaxed. But of course at the end of the night my fling showed up and walked by me a couple times and didn't notice me - although I was hiding under my hair, angling myself so he wouldn't see me. But then as I was leaving I went to just say hi (I really wasn't feeling up to anything more than that!!) and he didn't really seem to remember me. I said, "I'm just saying hi," and he says, very much like a little boy, "I'm getting my drink on," which was depressing. Then I left and drove my friend home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh alcoholics ---sorry remember that they have to keep people at a distance to continue their behavior and have no one to answer to. He actually gave you a gift I think.