Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, I just realized it's been quite a while. Sorry, loyal readers! I had a great convo with the boorishness guy but then he never called again. I don't know why. Seriously. After a while I start to think it's me, except I'm pretty awesome, so it must be him!

I'm currently communicating with a guy that lives on the beach who seems to be into fashion. One of the things he likes to do is, "hunt for vintage clothes," which as you might suspect is right up my alley. Not. But he seems interesting, and I could stand to just meet more people. And he's not a clubbing type - says he likes mostly quiet evenings at home. I thought that sounded lame until I remembered what I seem to favor... I'm sorry, am I boring you? Heh.

Also started communicating with another guy.

I really haven't had a date in a while. I guess it's me? Naw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Hipster. Caveat Emptor.

Almost in America said...

Yeah, this emptor doesn't have to worry since I don't worship the sun - he closed the match.