Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some random things

Although 22 didn't call (I didn't expect him to), he seemed like a decent guy so I emailed him through eharmony inviting him to join my dinner group. Tried to make it clear it's platonic. Maybe someone else will fall madly in love with him!

This other guy on eharmony gave me his number and I called last Thursday, but it seemed like I got hung up on as soon as I said, "This is (me) from eharmony," and I was pretty weirded out by it. I texted him too right after, but didn't hear anything. Then on Sunday I messaged him through the site that I had called. I heard back that he had been out of the country and didn't receive the call or the text. Asked me to call again or give him my number, so I sent my number. I guess in this case being a little overly diligent was perhaps the right thing to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u haven't heard by now, i'd let it go.... it's about him, not you, IMO.