Friday, August 28, 2009

This guy from eharmony in Sarasota

Had my number.
Texted me at like 12:30 am on Sunday. Strike one. Texted back next day I would talk to him soon.
Texted me at like 11:30 pm on Sunday. Strike two. Texted back next day to say I'd like to talk to him, but much earlier.
Responded, "Understood. But can I still pretend I'm in some kind of trouble in the name of playfullness? (Have a heart, it's a Monday :) I have to run,sneakn txt @ work." Strike three.
Left me voice mail last night while I was at dinner - at least it was at 8:45. Comment? "Maybe this is still too late for you," which I think was perhaps passive aggressive, or he's a retard.
Strike 1,786,092!
Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy sounds extremely immature at best! One could suspect other things related to overindulgence.
Anon. #2