Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update on 24

I was supposed to go out with 24 last Saturday but on Friday he cancelled because of a huge work project. Strike one.
But he seemed really eager to see me as soon as possible. Check
So he tried to get me to agree to see him at 10 pm some night this week. I said it was too late. He put up an almost decent argument about trying new things. I said, "I can see why you're a good attorney. But it's too late." Strike two.
He said that we'd have more chats until we could go out again. That was on Saturday. Haven't heard a thing.
I think I'm better off.
I wonder why I'm attracting such tools. I swear I'm not doing anything that says, "convince me to meet you at 10pm on a Wednesday for a first date that you're now saying doesn't have to be a date," or "convince me that my geopolitical knowledge of Vietnam is wrong even though I was an international relations major and keep up with the news pretty well."

No comments: