Wednesday, December 3, 2008

e-harmony Question

On e-harmony you can ask specific questions during the process, after you each send a list of must-haves and can't-stands: 10 each of things you absolutely must have in a relationship and can't stand in a relationship.

This guy said someone being "foul-mouthed" was something he couldn't stand, so I sent him this question. We'll see if he closes the match or actually responds! I mean, there are some things about me that I just have to be up front about.

So I wrote this question to him:
"I'm not a pirate but I can be sort of foul-mouthed. What does 'foul-mouthed' mean to you? Dropping f-bombs all the time, while, like, ordering pizza? I keep it clean at work, with kids, and when arguing but otherwise can be off color..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a #$%^%$#@&*#@#!!!

Almost in America said...

Sorry, *I* wrote that question!!!