Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have a coffee date on Sunday

Talked to him a couple nights ago. Seems like a good guy. I guess he will be #8. I think I'm smarter than he is, though, and that can be a problem. For them and for me. I've encountered it before - either their awed by my brilliance (yawn) or determined to prove that they are actually smarter (oy).

Am also talking to a guy that runs a scuba diving company on Key Largo. He seems pretty cool. Don't know if I can actually dive because when I go down three feet in a swimming pool my ears hurt...

Also talking to a 38 year old Marine Corps officer who works at SouthCom. Seems like a big outdoors type, though, so I dunno. Do I strike you as a big outdoors type? I didn't think so. Too bad, cuz he's hot! Kinda invited me to go wind surfing. Yeah, I'll get in a bathing suit in front of him asap. Not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the scuba guy is sick of diving when he isn't having to work, and would do something else, like tennis, even if out of his comfort zone.