Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't totally understand this answer

QUESTION FROM ME
1. I'm not a pirate but I can be sort of foul-mouthed. What does "foul-mouthed" mean to you? Dropping f-bombs all the time, while, like, ordering a pizza? I keep it clean at work, with kids, & when arguing but otherwise can be off color...


ANSWER FROM HIM
Foul mouthed is not on the top of my list of likes. I think cursing is a sign of conviction of personal righteousness. When you curse a lot the personal conviction that might be afforded to someone is discounted.



Okay, so I don't really understand what he's saying. Does this mean he has bad communication skills? Or what?


Next question from him:
1. Whom would you like to be profane with right now?

Come on, really? Yeah, I wanna "be profane" with everyone all the time! Oy.


On a side note, #6 called again. Maybe I'll have to text him a Dear John message.

No comments: