Sunday, March 1, 2009

18 will score a second date

18 will score a second date if he calls (who knows if he will - I can't tell!). I had a great time! We sat outside for maybe an hour and a half, had a light meal, great conversation. He's very smart; I was able to be my regular somewhat intellectual smart-ass self without receiving any blank looks or comments like "I've never heard that word before." No indications that he's a screw-up. He's got an MBA. I think he makes good money. Comes from a well-educated, sophisticated family in Nicaragua (father has an economics degree from Tulane). And still has that sexy voice. We laughed a lot. And he's pretty good looking.

I could stand a sexy, confident, wealthy, sophisticated, smart, slightly older latin guy for a bf.

Btw, my friend's seven-year-old says I'm not allowed to say "sexy."

No comments: