Sunday, March 22, 2009

Face problems

So I have these rashes on my face, which I have now been to the dermatologist about twice. It's just as well I'm not dating much right now, right? Like, I had the one rash and it was sloooooooowly getting better. Then yesterday a new one popped up on the entire right side of my face. Sigh. The doctor was all like, "Wear sunscreen and reapply all day long," and I whined. Seriously, I whined at the doctor. Wouldn't you? Cripes! Be a facial gimp, and smear 7 expensive things on your face at several intervals daily, don't worry, it's fine.

I am hosting a dinner for my Monday night dinner group, trying to entice people to come. Luckily I already have one cutie signed up, although whether he is single is another (extremely important) question. Luckily my new treatment seems to be working, so I won't have to show up naked to keep people from noticing the facial rashes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be an allergic reaction to makeup or soap you use?

Almost in America said...

It's some sort of flushing due to rosacea. Probably due to my extreme alcoholism. I did, after all, have a beer on Wednesday.