Monday, March 30, 2009

Dinner recap

Yes, it's been a week - sorry, I've been sick again. Anyway: the dinner was lots of fun, and none of the big hotties showed up which was just as well given my Level 4 Biohazard status. I did admit to two of my friends that Gorgeous Guy has an effect on me unlike almost any guy - I get stupid when I see him. Yep.

I had fun teasing my friend that he "dumped me on eharmony." He's the one that I was matched with first and I didn't think we were a great match (for one thing he's really into physical fitness and I vacillate between chubby and chubbier). But we sure have a good time teasing each other! He got to give me the line, "Once you go black..." since he's black (well, Panamanian black - no American black guys can dance like that!).

Overall I hosted a nice dinner and everything went pretty well except someone slipped me a ten instead of a twenty at some point and I had to make up for their cost. Will be more careful next time!

No comments: