Friday, March 13, 2009

Pshah

I amvery busy with work at the moment (including 10 days of business travel between today and the end of March), and it looks like I'm going to move in the middle of April to a bigger apartment, and I'd like to work on another side project that could potentially be a lucrative endeavor - I've got a lot going on, and that doesn't even include the regular commitments to the gym, therapy (don't be shocked about that one!), and various social stuff. But I'd still like to meet a guy who a) is cute and smart and funny b) is single, c) asks me out, and d) actually calls again after the first date. It seems like there is never a convergence of these four factors!

I swear to God I am not defective, but these guys don't call for second dates. The cute ones, I mean. The funny looking ones always call. Geez.

If it takes much longer, I won't have been able to choose to not have kids!

No comments: