Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Response about the "boorishness"

Here's what I did to ask him about the issue, and his response:

Hi XXX! One of your "Can't Stands" is, "Boorishness...... I can't stand someone who is inclined to rowdy, vulgar or disrespectful behavior when 'having fun.'" Can you tell me specifically what this means to you?

Just so you know-Homer Simpson does make me laugh sometimes because he’s a cartoon and his antics have no real effect. What’s not so funny, at least to me, is when people are just plain mean or rude to each other because that does have a real effect on folks. I like having a good time, and I like it when others have a good time, but I’m not big on having a “good time” at someone else’s expense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my sense is he's a kind person. Could read more into it, like maybe he's been made fun of??? But, in any case, I think he would not hurt your feelings!

Anonymous said...

That seems rather reasonable. Seems like he has dated some bitches eeeh?

Anonymous said...

I bet he looooooves Jud Apatow movies.

Almost in America said...

I must say, I had to abandon Pineapple Express. But his movies are generally pretty kickass. You raise a good point.