Thursday, June 25, 2009

#20 Tonight

I'm going out with 20 tonight. He's Brazilian. I liked him alright on the phone. We'll see. I think he lied about his age.

I'm not exactly overwhelmed with joy about this date. He wanted me to meet him at his place in Midtown and then drive with him to some restaurant, and I said no, let's meet in the Grove, which is more convenient for me and where he works. And not weird, like meeting a stranger and driving off with them. I think he wanted to go home and take a shower and stuff; I go straight from work. No need to make it such a big deal! He also wanted to meet at 8:30, I said 7:30.

Meh.

2 comments:

Almost in America said...

Okay, I just looked at his profile again and I am more excited. He's a total smartass and not as short as I thought (even subtracting the 2 inches I always subtract)

Anonymous said...

So how old was he and how tall! Ha Ha!
Anon. #2