Friday, June 5, 2009

Gorgeous Guy again

I was out last night at the new Prime 112 Italian (never been before - I gorged myself on cheesy garlic bread and eggplant parmesan - yum!!).

Then my friend says that Gorgeous Guy is here, and she goes over to say hello - he peers around the bar area to see me and I wave, then go over. When I come over he lights up, I swear. He asked us how the dinner group was going and I said I was hosting again on June 29th. He said he's supposed to be in Rome. I said a I love Rome, it was my first European city and I love it! My friend leaves because she knows I'm a dork about thsi guy. He asks me what I've been up to, wanted to know if I was staying at Prime for a while, asked me if I had seen the new Star Trek movie. I said I hadn't but I really need to see it, and Wolverine and Terminator. He says, "So you're a sci fi person?" "Um, I guess, yeah." "I'm not," he said. Hmmm. I don't say stuff like that unless I'm interested in dating a person, but that's just me. So then I told him about this business advertising thing he might be interested in, said I had a card, and he wanted it, so I go to get it from my purse and he follows me over (he could have just waited). Then my friends were leaving and we were still talking, and he's like "Your friends are leaving," and I was going to go but we kept talking and then he's like "Your friends are leaving," so then I decided I should acually go. He said, "I have your email address to, so I can reach you about this," and I said goodbye.

Then I got in my car and screamed and shrieked.

(Okay, yes, I'm a huge sci fi movies and tv dork, and I read a lot of True Blood-type book series.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just ask him out?