Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What to do in this situation?

This guy on eharmony gave me his phone number and I wrote back that I would try to call him in the next couple of days. Last Thursday I called him, got voicemail, left a message. Haven't heard back. Am I supposed to let it go, or send a message on the site that I called? Sometimes I have friends not get my messages, but it's pretty unusual. I guess I just think that at this very early stage I'll give them one more chance, but after the first date I go back to playing hardball. Comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes----one more chance---but that's it. And,if you reach him or he calls from your message, have an internal limited time period to stay on phone, such as 10 min., for the 1st call.

Anonymous said...

I think one more chance is ok, but after that - hardball.