Sunday, November 2, 2008

Date 3

Last Thursday I went out with another guy, M. M is very nice, significantly shorter than his profile says (like three inches), but otherwise probably what I expected from talking to him on the phone, which I really enjoyed. He didn't ask me what I like to do in my free time over and over, nor does he binge drink, nor profess a great love for Jesus Christ as his lord and savior.

But it just ain't there, which makes me feel a little bad because then I have to reject him. And dammit, I know rejection can really hurt!

As an aside, it's funny, I have different expectations for a guy that lives in the next county north of Miami-Dade. It's just a different world in Broward County. Rednecks, a lot less Spanish, a lot more sun-damaged skin. And they tend to run more on time than people in Dade (Latin Time).

No comments: