Monday, November 24, 2008

This weird guy from match

First this guy winked at me, then after I didn't respond he send the following email:

Date received: November 24, 2008
Subject: Declaration #2
I really am very fond of your profile.


Why didn't I respond? He is 43, lives all the way in Boca, has a sexy first picture but a crazy-guy-with-weird-hair second picture, and writes things like this in his profile:


for fun:
I love grazing.. . So turfy around here..One lies down and lo ! every thing appears upside down. Gazing at other grazers, as a sport, isn' t unlike chess, minus the headache... Goya, yoga, old masters and young mistresses.

my education:
The only things I truly know are the ones I didn't study for.

favorite things:
At a petullant gallop to get trough the Boca Raton Museum Of Art ,- jumping over Mizner Park , knocking anachronical valets on the way if possible, in other words: to pass by

last read:
I don't read, I re- read.



(This has given me several fits of hysterical laughter.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do not respond to this one!