Sunday, November 9, 2008

Date 4

Finally, a good first date! This guy grew up in a Latin American country but spent the past 10 years in Toronto, including getting a master's degree. He was fun but polite, and did not accuse me of being defective for still being single at the ancient age of 29!

We talked about serious stuff. And he smelled good. I know, not a good reason. But he's cute and he smelled good even across the table. And he obviously thinks about things deeply and has opinions. Probably quieter than me, but when I'm "on" when first meeting new people, everyone is quieter than me.

We had a nice slice of pizza on Espanola Way in South Beach after being diverted from our original location of Starbucks on Lincoln Road because there was parking due to some convention. He was even impressed with my wonderful directions to get to a different garage (he's new in town and lives in Broward).

Let's see if he calls! And then let's see if he's worthy!

1 comment:

Natalie Vick said...

Yay! I love to hear about good first dates! Keep us posted ;)