Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On a somewhat lighter note

Last night I went to my dinner group, and it was fun! I brought a friend from my women's book club along, and my buddy from college that moved here recently came too. I sat next to him and she ended up across the table from us; I was a little worried she'd be isolated but then a really cute guy sat next to her, so I figured, hey, I think she'll manage. Heh.

I still haven't heard from #5 (or #4). One of my friends last night, a cute guy, said he thinks guys in Miami are weird and he doesn't understand them. That made me feel better about not getting called, but it made me feel hopeless about dating here!

Argh. It's not like a date with me is forgettable. I mean, come on!

Now I have to write back to another guy that wrote me on a dating site. I've put it off because when they write the first few I have to read their profiles so I can ask them stuff. So I have to give it a little time and attention. And I'm like, so then we go out once and if I like him, he doesn't call?

Hopefully I'll feel less hopeless tomorrow.

No comments: