Friday, July 17, 2009

#23

#23 is a 6'4"-tall Indian guy in Sunrise. He's very nice, very smart. I liked talking to him last night! We're supposed to have dinner Saturday night. I'm thinking I'll try to get 22 meet me for coffee at 6, then wrap up at 7:30, then meet 23 for dinner at 8? This is assuming I'm doing it all on Miracle Mile, which would be easier than driving different places.
Okay, it's a little wrong to stack dates, but what am I gonna do? Get all done up for a 2 o'clock date, go home and do stuff, then get all done up again for an 8 o'clock date?
I know, I have terrible problems to tackle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indian guys can be very attractive and right now "nice" should be the operative word as you mentioned earlier. Enjoy their company as if looking for a nice friend and be yourself!
Stacking ok if guys don't know. Make sure #1 meeting is not near #2! :)

Anonymous said...

Not worried about bumping into 23 while with 22 or vice versa? There's always a risk when you stack dates that close together AND in the same part of town.