Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This artist guy

I was communicating with this artist guy on eharmony, and he gave me his number on like Thursday and I said I'd call. On Saturday afternoon I get this message on the site, "what happened?"

Er, it was less than 48 hours, and I'm not gonna call him on Friday night, you know? People are doing stuff. I'm doing stuff (or taking a nap, but anyway). Well, I messaged him back that I hadn't had a chance to call and would call on Sunday.

Called on Sunday. Got the ol' voice mail. Haven't heard from him.

People are so strange.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not getting a good feeling about him. Maybe I'm too picky...

Anonymous said...

Send him a "what happened?" on eharmony.

Almost in America said...

I thought of that, but really, I'm just going to let it go.