Friday, July 10, 2009

Coffee Date on Sunday - #21

I'm meeting a guy on Sunday for coffee. He has a very dry sense of humor, something I can appreciate! He's a lawyer, but in-house counsel (so probably not 80-hour work weeks). Definitely enjoyed talking to him last night.

There are several guys that said they'd call me and never have, but also haven't closed the match. It's annoying because I want to close the match and be like, "So there!" I mean, that's the mature thing to do. It's just weird. I never had that happen at the beginning of my time on the old eharmony.

Also hope to line up a date with an artist I've been communicating with. Gotta give him a call!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Empower yourself and experiment by closing one of those matches!

Anonymous said...

So, how'd the coffee go?