Wednesday, September 2, 2009

24 rescheduled again

He asked last night if we could switch it from today to tomorrow because he wanted to take Thursday and Friday off, but he needed to work late Wednesday to do it, and also because he'll be in Miami on Thursday from 5-6 for some politician's thing.
I really hesitated to say yes, but I did. My schedule is open (lucky him!) and, I dunno, he keeps me engaged. That's good. I told him though, "I am being extreeeeeemely accomodating, extreeeeemely accomodating." And I told him if Thursday didn't happen, that's it. And I mean/meant it. He acted like I was all difficult, but then said he likes a challenge. But I wasn't being difficult, just telling him where I stand given his unreliability.
Remind me again why I even want to date? Or be married? And stuff?

No comments: