Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Never heard from 24

I hate it when I have a great first date and I know the guy is in to me but then nothing happens. I don't know how often this happens to me, but it sucks!

My really good friend said this blog is depressing because it just goes on and on. I posited that maybe I'm just not as far as I need to be to meet "the one," but three chicks laughed at me and said the closest they would go on that one is that I need more growth to recognize "the one." But if he's in my life already, god help me!

I met a cute guy last night but he just got divorced and only wants to play the field. Sheesh.


4 comments:

Bronte said...

I don't find your blog depressing. It's entertaining! You have gone on some really weird dates, though. It might just be the luck of the draw (there are a lot of strange, unbalanced people out there), or perhaps you could have a friend peruse your eHarmony profile to make sure you aren't inadvertantly attracting weirdos?

It does really suck when you have a great date, and then you get the disappearing act. To me, 24 didn't seem like he had room in his life for a relationship. If he had to reschedule at the last minute all those times, just for a first date? Imagine having that kind of thing happen three times a week when he's your boyfriend. It's tough not knowing, but I think you're better off.

Jonathon Binet said...

Love the blog. Don't stop.

Anonymous said...

You are so silly it is just depressing to know how hard it is to find the right guy when you are in your right mind not in college partying down. Well it will happen for you and advice ain't gonna help because your choices have to be yours to meet the right guy. When we were out it was so funny that 1 person was saying call him and one was saying play hard to get. that is why advice doesn't work-this is a very personal decision and the true one won't matter if you call or play hard to get etc. It will just be right and you will know. There is nothing wrong with you at all.

Almost in America said...

Bronte, will definitely have someone take a look at my profile! I think he's just not that in to me. Oh well!
Thanks, Jon!