Monday, September 21, 2009

Hmmm

Read his answer:

2. What are deal-breakers for you?
Out of shape! I'll never be fat... I'll be 7ft and black before I'll be fat, lol. So, I expect my match to maintain her figure.


I am probably never going to be called "slim" or "slender." I need to lose some weight. It's on my to-do list, like at the top, but it's gonna take time (I need to establish a regular exercise program) and I'll probably always struggle with my weight to some extent. This already makes me nervous - like, is he really shallow? He lives like an hour outside of Atlanta. Input?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the guy a fitness nut who needs his girlfriend to look like a body-pump instructor, or does he just want someone who won't blimp-out over time?

Anonymous said...

I think he really wants someone fit and slender. That's his prerogative. Perhaps you would not want someone with certain physical characteristics. It is about physical chemistry a lot. I'd forget him...too nerve wracking to deal with his deal breaker, plus he is too far away, so why have 2 potential obstacles right from the start. I don't think he is shallow, just frank and into physique.

Bronte said...

He sounds judgmental. It's like those guys who would only date people from certain racial and ethnic groups. You can tell from someone's picture if they are appealing to you; it's obvious that chemistry is important. Of course you won't be attracted to everyone. There's no need to make a big song and dance about fitness.

Echoing Anon 2, why date someone who might make you feel like you don't measure up. Tons of men find you sexy; date some of them.

Government Attorney said...

Does his response mean that he is short and white? Such a response is slightly more concerning than the weight thing and gives one great insight into not only how shallow he might be but how so many other things he might be as well.....

Almost in America said...

I closed the match, said our values are too different.