Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy Saturday

In the (late) morning I called the 22yo and #8. In the afternoon I called the Marine Corps officer, hereby #10, and had a nice chat for like way too long - like 1 1/2 hours. I know, too long, right? But I had fun!! I think he might actually be a little shy or something.

We are meeting tomorrow morning for breakfast. I chose the Gables Diner because I couldn't find anywhere else decent in the Gables that serves food that early. Seriously. Since he's coming from Doral and I'm coming from Kendall, why drag our asses to South Beach? Except I do love me those Ice Box brunch and desserts. Yummmm. Maybe that can be our second date.

Still haven't heard from 22yo & #8. Also have numbers now from two guys on match - my membership is about over though.

Last night I showed my friend and her sister some of these guys on eharmony and they were like, "Oh my god he is not cute!" about all of them. Even the hot Marine. I was disappointed. Of course, my friend thinks this guy who plays Dexter's serial-killer brother is super good-looking. Bleh. Ugh. Gag.

2 comments:

Tina said...

yeah, he's definitely not good looking...

Anonymous said...

The Dexter brother guy is scary looking. Trust YOUR views of who is attractive!!! You haven't been wrong before IMO.