Thursday, January 1, 2009

I was sick, but here's a catch-up

I've been sick. Really sick. And now just boringly, will-it-ever-end-so-I-can-leave-my-apartment sick. I did finally manage to watch "The Dark Knight," which I really liked, as well as "Charlie Wilson's War," which I also liked.
I had to cancel the coffee date for yesterday with the 22-year-old, which was disappointing for him. Ha, for me. Gotta call him when I'm better.
#8 called as he said he would, and I let him know that I would call him when I am better.
The dive shop owner, now to be called #9, invited me a Panthers game (that's ice hockey) on Monday night, but I was still in Baltimore (and ... sick!). Also offered to drop get-well supplies off but of course I didn't take him up on that because it would be weird. Better to die alone and hope they find the body before the stink sets in, right? Oy.
I have the number of another guy to call, which I will get right on as soon as I call the other guys in the queue. I know, I have it rough.
Finally, the cutie Marine officer wrote me back after a looooong break, which is good because he's hot.

No comments: