Wednesday, February 11, 2009

14 is rechristened

I decided to rechristen someone else as 14. 14, I've decided, can wait. He probably is getting out of a marriage or something. Also, it's dishonest to say I've gone out with 15 men when I've really only gone out with 13 (there was another back there that I didn't go out with - 6).

So, 14 is from Alabama and writes a lot of news stories for a local tv station's website. He seems like a really good guy. Maybe too cheesy for me. Also last night when I told him some of the stuff I'm doing for work he said that he's like intimidated or something. Sigh. I don't want you to be intimidated - doesn't that mean he's kinda a schlub that doesn't do as much or something? Not that I'm being judgmental!!

We're meeting Saturday for coffee at the Starbucks on Miracle Mile in the Gables.

I've also got to call 16, a lawyer who grew up in Brazil but I think is American - his English in writing is perfect and he says he's "white, non-hispanic." I just try not to go out with too many guys that are foreign-born; their expectations of women are just too alien for American women a lot of the time, IMHO.

No comments: