Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another guy asked me this

I found this a surprisingly profound question for eharmony, and also a little professor-like but I think that's because English isn't his first language. Anyway:

About qualities my partner must have I have to mention the following. My work is in the import and export industry. I consistently have to be aware of current day affairs about the economy, plus I like having a partner that is knowledgeable, intelligent and would be able to debate me in any given situation.

I’m going to ask you something. Knowing the current foreclosure crisis in Miami, can you tell me a little about how it started, and if you had the power to make decisions to solve the problem, what will they be? Feel free to ask anything you wish back?

Wow, right?

PS I think I gave a wonderful answer. I was always a decent student. :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome - marry him.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Wow is correct.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little more skeptical here. It sounds like a "make sure she's not stupid" test.

Almost in America said...

I think so, too! And I haven't heard back from him, despite my obviously intelligent answer. At least we know he won't dumb down my gene pool.

Anonymous said...

I do like his interest in current events. Did you ask him a question back? If yes, you may have stumped him. If not, why not throw one his way, one that is reasonable to ask and expect someone like he purports to be,to be able to answer.