Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monday night

I finally attended my dinner group again on Monday. Had great fun, lots of inappropriate jokes and heart laughter. When I came in to the restaurant the gorgeous guy that wanted to date my friend was there. He said hello but went back to his convo. Sigh. He's so cute. I sat with some super fun people and we laughed our asses off. One guy said he has wild parties at his house in the Grove, and I was like, "Invite me!" and gave him my card. He's already friended me on facebook. He seems really nice and obviously has a good sense of humor.

Then the gorgeous guy walked over to my table just to say goodbye to me - what? I don't get it. Well, I do. He's not that in to me but he loves that I'm in to him. So he's feeding on it. Oy. He was also with this really, really good looking guy who's like 6'4", who has looked at me several times during several dinners. Inquiries have yet to determine who he is. I have contemplated asking gorgeous guy in an email, since it would stick it to him and answer my question.

I know, my life is so rough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would ignore them both...in a nice way.