Thursday, February 12, 2009

Video games

Anyone that admits in their eharmony profile to playing video games is automatically excluded. I think it tends to be an addictive behavior, where they sit for hours and hours playing that crap. This applies to computer gamers, too. I can't stand it - reminds me too much of the ex. And generally I don't see how it can be very healthy, especially since most of us sit in front of computers all day at work - then you're gonna sit and play video games for 5 hours?

So:
Don't dumb down my gene pool
Don't play video games

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that makes sense! Normal women want to spend time with guys who have some interpersonal interests or constructive interests,whether its fitness, sports-playing,reading the paper and having something to say or what-have-you.