Thursday, February 19, 2009

Answers from one guy

1. If your life went as you would hope in the next 5-10 years, what would it be like then? Would you be married? Children? Living in the city? Country? Would you be in a settled career or changing to something you always wanted to do?

Wow, tough questions, I can tell you're trained as an attorney, lol. I would like to be married somewhere in that time frame (good answer). Living in the country would be great, but I must be within driving distance of a major city(he's a pilot). As far as my career goes, I'm doing what I love right now. There's definitely opportunities to advance my career in the future, but I'm not switching fields. I'm actually pretty lucky to have a job right now my field with this economy. As far as kids go, If I find the right person and build a super relationship, then I think it may happen when the time is right.(that's kinda where I am)


2. Tell me 5 random things about yourself!

1. I'm an awesome bowler 2. I'm addicted to CNBC 3. My only addiction is good coffee 4. I sometimes shop at Old Navy, cheap (oh! a match made in heaven! i love old navy!) 5. I sometimes watch old episodes of Lost in Space online


3. What are deal-breakers for you?

Over the top offensive behavior around my friends and family, (had a bad experience there), and really bad hygiene. (i think i'm safe on these fronts - it's funny what men consider deal breakers!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds good/normal. Hmmm. What does he look like?

Almost in America said...

Cute, but not too cute - perfect, right? We'll see.

Tina said...

Old Navy is a good sign.

Almost in America said...

The six beers on the date ... not such a good sign. This was 17.