Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post-VDay rundown


Valentine's Day has always sucked for me. Sometimes due to high expectations not being met, and sometimes just because:

- my college boyfriend and I had just gotten back together; he harrumphed about doing anything for Valentine's Day and brought me a card and one yellow rose
- I was dating this guy who spent like an hour changing outfits and checking himself out in the mirror (yes, he was latin) before taking me out on a lame dinner
- the one Valentine's Day I had with my ex was just not special at all, and my entree at the restaurant was bad

Yesterday was a pretty nice one. I had no expectations. I was just relaxed. I went on a date (see next post) and then went to my friend's house in the evening where I ate some pizza, chatted for a long time, and played Wii games with her daughter. Now I kinda want a Wii. Some of those sports games can really get you moving!

No comments: