Saturday, February 21, 2009

Miami Men and My Feet

I've confirmed this is true: guys from Miami want you to keep your feet in good shape. That means manicured and smooth. The check out your feet to see if you take care of yourself.
A few months ago I stopped painting my toenails regularly. I don't know why, I just stopped. And I look down at them, thinking I should paint them, but I don't. I guess I feel constrained by this "requirement" so I can snag some dumbass. I mean, seriously. It's so lame.
Or maybe since I have taken up regular waxing, I've traded personal care commitments and can only handle one or the other? I dunno. Also, my feet look dry and scaly no matter what I do, unless I sleep in socks every night with Kerasal on my feet. That gets kinda hot here in the warmer months (all ten of them), and I'd actually have to turn my AC a notch cooler to do that. Plus remember, no sleeping right after applying nail polish or the sheets and/or socks will do weird things to the set-but-not- totally-dry polish.

No comments: