Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is 18 strange?

We haven't spoken yet, but he's asked me to brunch this weekend. Thing is, his questions to me in the final round were:
1. you picture yourself deeply in love in the future? Or u think of marriage as convenient thing tovdo with a 'nice' guy
I only want to do it once! "Nice" doesn't cut it - I need a partner I respect and enjoy sharing my life with.

2. once in a loving relationship are you very physical?
Hell yeah. That's one of the best parts - lots of sex, no guilt!

3. 3 things about u that have driven men crazy (in the good way)
1) Certain things related to your second question, but I'm not going into it in more detail! ;) 2) My witty repartee 3) I'm a good cook


Then his first message to me:
well well! I like ur style, maybe..
Maybe your only one is around the corner ! Let's meet sunday of sat for brunch to discern over this (Left his name and number)

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emails are tough. Communication is almost 60% body language, 30% tone of voice, and 10% words. In an email, you get 10% of the story. That's it. It's just brunch - waffles and omelets!

Almost in America said...

Okay, as long as I'm not reading things like "stay away!" I have the ability to ignore inappropriate behavior, which is a bad ability that needs to be kept in check by talking about anything that might be even slightly weird.

Anonymous said...

he seems to be wondering if a gal would marry him just cos it's convenient/she's desperate vs. because she is truly in love with him. also he seems to be wondering if, in a meaningful relationship, the gal really enjoys sex or would become cold. has he been married i'm wondering. concern: smart people,IMO, write better than this i think. or, perhaps he is foreign.
but...you can tell quickly at brunch---what the hell.

Anonymous said...

Foreign or not, #18 doesn't know how to type.

"well well! I like ur style, maybe.."
"Or u think of marriage as convenient thing tovdo"

I mean, come on. Spell out all of your words and spell them correctly. Type with all 10 fingers, not just 2.

Anonymous said...

Something makes me nervous about the "only one" comment. Don't know why exactly.

Almost in America said...

I agree with all of you! We'll see how it goes on Saturday.