Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some more on the way

I'm talking with a couple more guys on eharmony. I've decided that if they do anything "annoying, " even if it doesn't seem like a big deal, I'm probably going to find them annoying. Like this guy I was talking to, he seems nice, but it annoyed me that he didn't pay for the site and was only using it for the free trial weekend. Why does this annoy me? I don't know. Before we've reached email stage he's answering my questions but also giving me his email address. I don't want to communicate with him that way. Why? I don't know. I mean, I'd talk to him on the phone, give him my one and only phone number (at least with caller ID, he'd have it), but not want him to have my email address? Makes no sense. I guess it's also because I felt like his answers to my questions were really vague. I don't like vague about anything, ever, which can be quite a character defect, but when it comes to relationship communication, it's not okay!! So maybe that's really why I find him annoying.

I'm glad we worked this out.

No comments: