Monday, February 9, 2009

Adventures with C: Part 3

Yesterday my friend had a lovely gathering at her condo on the beach. I had a great time! Lots of running our mouths and chilling out, hanging around on her wonderful balcony with a stunning view of Biscayne Bay. Playing with her adorable doggie and a friend's baby. Great!

C and his roomie showed up. Everything was fine, it was fun to catch up with them. But as we were leaving together, I get a text message. C says, "Take me home :)"

I burst out laughing. I laughed a lot! His roomie totally knew what happened, too, but I tried to not make a bigger deal out of it than my hysterical laughter already made it. I mean, after all the angst, the sturm und drang, I get "Take me home :)" ? For realz?

For realz. :)

I drove home and talked to a match from eharmony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for not being sucked into his BS! Yeah!