Friday, February 20, 2009

Answers from another guy

1. If your life went as you would hope in the next 5-10 years, what would it be like then?

Well, first I must admit I am not a person who plans much ahead (what? a man that doesn't plan ahead? shocking!), but that's not to say I never think about the future. I would like to be married 5-10 years from now, but it's much more important to me that by then I would have found someone special to share my life with. I definitely do want kids, and hopefully before I'm too old (he's 28). Although I would like to live in the country at some point later in life, 5-10 years from now I'd still be working so somewhere in the suburbs near a city would make the most sense. I would like to try teaching at some point in my life, but I think that is more likely to happen when I am a bit older, so hopefully my career in software development will continue for awhile.


2. Tell me 5 random things about yourself!

Cool question. 1) I was born and grew up in Chocolate Town USA (Hershey, PA - a nice Mid-Atlantic boy for me!) 2) I wear a size 13 shoe (ahem - sounds good to me!) 3) I used to hang out with Amish people 4) My grandfather grew up on a watermelon farm and was named after a donkey (interesting!) 5) My beard turns red when it grows longer


3. What are deal-breakers for you?

Racism. Someone who doesn't like dogs. Someone who places an extremely high value on material possessions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when he says "I used to hang out with Amish people" does that mean that he was born Amish and left?

Almost in America said...

Yeah, I thought that was odd too because it's not like the Amish are all out and about mixing with the regular folk. But no, he didn't say anything about being a Mennonite or nuthin'...